disclaimer: ok just to inform to all that this entry is really to complain. so if youre not ready for such rubbish, please ignore. really.--
I cannot take this.
All these months, my hotmail was
FLOODED with notification emails from some Yahoo! group named,
neha_dhupia_missindia sent by
Ella Mehta.
Face it, from the name of the group,
hello. Why on
earth would i want to have notifications for such a group?! what's more to be part of the group?! it's not even remotely related to me, my interests or whatever! Crazy!
Omg. Pissed me off only.
It was really annoying me. Sending me notifications on: cartoon celebrities, guinea pigs olympics, happy friendship day! and cute beards.
Hello.
So stupid please! Goodness. To think i (or anyone for that matter) would want to be wasting time indulging in such Internet information. Who the
hell wants to know about cute-looking beards?! i don't care!
So I tried both ways: kept labelling these emails, Marked as
Unsafe or
Junk Mail, so as it get it out of my Inbox. but
noooooo, they kept coming back. whhhhalaaaaaau *growl
And when i finally decided to give a benefit of doubt, by emailing this person that i DO NOT want such email notifications from the group.
Immediately (as in after i go back to the inbox after i sent it out), i get some email that says,
"Hello, We have received a request from you to unsubscribe from the neha_dhupia_missindia group, yah dah yah dah." It's probably generated.
But in the first place,
I DIDNT EVEN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FREAKIN' GROUP.
After i sent out another email to reply that i didnt want it, immediately (again), i get an email from Yahoo! Groups Notification that, "
You have been unsubscribed from neha_dhupia_missindia".
Seriously. Annoying! To think that I was going to go write a formal complaint to
Yahoo! (for what rubbish subscription when I didnt even say I was going to be part of) and
MSN (what the hell is the use of labelling it as
Unsafe and
Junk when they still come in!).
Hopefully this saga is over. But it really irritated me.
Seriously.
Would you be interested in cute beards?!
What the hell! Crazy!
Labels: peeved