Well oh well, in a little blink, three months of vacation break is really over. Today I would've been having my four-hour Singapore Film lecture (which i officially do not know anyone taking, as per the class roster) and another two-hour Sociology Research lecture, which makes my Mondays a six-hour stretch without a break.
But today's National Day, so good good I get to kinda savour what's left, though really not much I have to admit. And even with procrastination and evasion, there's only how much I can avoid the claws of Year two. Tomorrow, it's two two-hour Sociology lectures.
It's been quite a whirlwind the last week, though I cannot say it's as mad-crazy as those involved in projects especially for the RAG team. But still I've got into the middles of tugs-and-pulls and my indecisive mind just doesnt help to play sides well. I just know things are gonna change this coming term and I'm not even sure what choices I'd make cos I'm still figuring things out. Or maybe I'm just procrastinating, again. I have to grill myself on what I want, who I'm affecting and what's worth.
I've never been too great with pressure but I'll figure it out.
Enjoy the public holiday and have a great week (and if you don't hear from me, August too!) ahead! :)
Labels: alittlebitoff, jittery, school